Our servers provide a level of hospitality and service that exceeds expectations through the utilization of the restaurant’s service standards. Our servers must effectively provide menu information, takes guests’ orders, and provides excellent service meeting and exceeding guests’ expectations. Servers must maintain a positive, professional, and genuine approach to job duties, fellow team members, and the guests in a fast-paced environment. They must display a great sense of urgency, strong attention to detail, and a desire to get things done right the first time.
- Must reach states minimum age requirement for all alcoholic beverage service.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and employee procedure manuals.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with co-workers, guests, and customers.
- Comprehend and understand oral and written instructions.
- Adhere to the organization’s policies, dress code, and codes of conduct.
- Handle multiple priorities with a high degree of professionalism.
- Continually ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.