Our line cooks provide the best service possible by preparing each and every food product to company specifications, meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests while maintaining costs. Line cooks maintain a positive and professional as well as genuine approach to job duties as well as fellow team members and the guests. They also demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, coping with stressful situations with patience and a positive outlook while displaying strong attention to detail, and a desire to get things done right the first time.
- Ability to position cooking materials and utensils on both high and low shelves.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with reading comprehension.
- Ability to handle sharp equipment including but not limited to knives, forks, and other slicing equipment.
- Mobility is required throughout the shift.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must be committed to quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to utilize problem-solving techniques.