Dishwashers ensure that all dinnerware, glassware, flatware and service-ware is 100% soil-free and sanitized. They keep sanitized dinnerware stocked and ready for use in the appropriate locations in the store. Our dishwashers must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional approach to job duties, fellow team members, and the guests.
- Must be able to clearly communicate guests’ needs to servers, bussers, cashiers, and managers.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to respond to the employee or guests’ needs.
- Must be able to remain calm in response to angry guests in order to notify the necessary individuals.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with those contracted through work.
- Working knowledge of tools, equipment, and supplies used in providing comprehensive building maintenance services.